- I curse Donald Rumsfeld, Former Secretary of Defense of the United States, may he suffer the public humiliation befitting a war criminal and enemy of humanity, may shock and awe keep him from sleep.
- I curse Dick Cheney, Ex-Vice-President of the United States, may he be miserable and persecuted.
- I curse Alberto Gonzales, Former Attorney General of the United States, may his years be diminished.
- I curse David S. Addington, Chief of Staff for Vice President Dick Cheney, may his fortune be given to his enemy.
- I curse William J. Haynes, former General Counsel of the United States Department of Defense, may his tongue be twisted when he speaks.
- I curse Jay S. Bybee, former Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, may he hear the screams of those he tortured each night he sleeps.
- I curse John Yoo, former staff attorney for the Office of Legal Counsel, may he hear the screams of those he tortured each night he sleeps.
- I curse Douglas Feith, former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, may each Iraqi child killed by Americans speak to him.
- I curse Major General Geoffrey D. Miller, former commander Guantanamo Bay, Abu Ghraib prison, Camp Cropper and Camp Bucca, that he may be handcuffed naked in an Iraqi jail cell and subjected to "improved interrogation techniques".
- I curse Paul Wolfowitz, former Asst. Secretary of Defense, may his face continue to show his lies and deceits so none can look at him and he is shunned.
- I curse Carl Rove , former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, may all he says be thought a lie and a deceit, may he be shunned.
- I curse Dr. Condaleezza Rice, Secretary of State and former National Security Advisor to President George W. Bush, former Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush, that her days see decline and history forgets her efforts.
- I curse The Ex-president George W. Bush, may he understand, and be able to pronounce, "opprobrium" for he surely deserves the hard light of history and the disaffection of America. May he stand trial for his actions and the actions of all of the above criminals and misanthropes.
| Others: |
I curse these finacial "gurus" who helped stear us all into the abyss of "greedism" and the financial turmoil which has ruined millions of lives over the last 40 years:
- I curse Charles Hurwitz and Maxxam Inc. executives involved in the junk bond take-over of the Pacific Lumber Company. May they live long lives in abject poverty, remain outcasts from good society, and serve every day of their well deserved jail time.
- I curse Tom Delay,, former Congressman and House Majority leader, may he forfeit clear thoughts and be troubled by boils.
- I curse Phil Gramm, former Senator from Texas, may his manipulation of banking regulations bankrupt him, so that his old age is spent in isolation and poverty.
to those who are alive, may their health fail and they live long, miserable lives. To those who are dead, may your names be remembered by your deeds and shame be your legacy.
- Milton Friedman
- Alan Greenspan
- Angelo Mozilo of Countrywide Financial Services
- Jimmy Caine of Bear Stearns
- Dick Fuld of Lehman
- Stan O'Neal of Merrill Lynch
- Chuck Prince of Citigroup
- Jack Grubman of Salomon Smith Barney
- Frank Quattrone Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank, and Credit Suisse First Boston
- Ken Lay of Enron Corporation
- Sanford I (Sandy) Weill Citigroup Inc
- Charles Keating, Lincoln Savings and Loan
- Neil Bush, Silverado Savings and Loan
I curse Koch Industries, Charles and David Koch, polluters and promoters of climate change skepticism, may they know blight and barrenness of a poisoned environment.
From the Guardian 30-MAR-2010: Greenpeace report names Top 10 Koch beneficiaries 2005-2008
30-Aug-2010 - NYT columnist Frank Rich adds a nice touch, outlining the history of the Koch family in far-far right American Polictics. You can read his column here: The Billionaires Bankrolling the Tea Party
- Mercatus center: ($9.2m received from Koch grants 2005-2008) Conservative thinktank at George Mason University. This group suggested in 2001 that global warming would be beneficial in winter and at the poles. In 2009 they recommended that nothing be done to cut emissions.
- Americans for prosperity: ($5.17m). Have built opposition to clean energy and climate legislation with events across US.
- Institute for humane studies: ($1.96m) Several prominent climate sceptics have positions here, including Fred Singer and Robert Bradley.
- Heritage foundation: ($1.62m) Conservative thinktank leads US opposition to climate change science.
- Cato Insitute ($1.02m): Thinktank disputes science behind climate change and questions the rationale for taking action.
- Manhattan Institute: ($800,000). This institute regularly publishes climate science denials.
- Washington legal foundation: ($655,000) Published articles on the business threats posed by regulation of climate change.
- Federalist society for law: ($542,000) advocates inaction on global warming
- National center for policy analysis: ($130,000) NCPA disseminates climate science scepticism.
- American council on science and health: ($113,800) Has published papers claiming that cutting greenhouse emissions would be detrimental to public health.
| I spit on all of those listed above and wish them all the pain and anguish they have cause others. I hope we never forget their names or their infamous actions. |
|"The poverty of our century is unlike that of any other. It is not, as poverty was before, the result of natural scarcity, but of a set of priorities imposed upon the rest of the world by the rich. Consequently, the modern poor are not pitied... but written off as trash. The twentieth-century consumer economy has produced the first culture for which a beggar is a reminder of nothing." John Berger